[alsa-devel] MPC5200/WM9712 mute problem

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Fri Aug 7 11:56:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 10:28:41AM -0700, John Bonesio wrote:

> I'm open to more suggestions or thoughts on the approach I've taken so
> far.

The approach you've been taking sounds reasonable; at this point I'd be
looking at trying to confirm that the controller is doing what's been
asked of it.  Checking that the CODEC power rails are all within spec
and looking at other bits in the same register may also be useful.

Is the system otherwise idle when the problem occurs?