[alsa-devel] mixing audio waves for analysis!

Guilherme Longo grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:47:35 CEST 2009

Hello.

Since I haven´t got any awnser for the previous question, I decided to
formulate a new one, perhaps with a better meaning of what I really need!

I need to combine two waves that I created in two diferent functions.
So, I have the function generate_sine_one and generate_sine_two with
defferent frequencies and amplitudes.

Ok, what I need is to find a way to combine these two waves. I been
searching through alsa api in a effort to solve my problem but I
couldn´t find a proper solution.

Does anyone know a program or a tutorial where I could get some
reference of this type of procedure?

Tks a lot!