[alsa-devel] errors in wm8990 codec driver

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Thu Apr 30 12:23:01 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 02:03:03PM +0900, Jinyoung Park wrote:

> I found a number of typing errors in wm8990 codec driver.
> The mis-typing exist in dapm controller definitions and dapm route definitions,
> so happen mis-matched error when snd_soc_dapm_add_routes().
> Belows are my modified code. Please check...

This all looks reasonable - could you please supply a Signed-off-by for
your patch?  It may also help to use git send-email to send your patch
or attach it, gmail tends to mangle patches so that they can't be
applied and it looks like some of that may have happened here, though
I've not actually tried applying it.