[alsa-devel] trouble with alsa, wolfson, and TI OMAP35xx McBSP

Alejandro Blanca G. alex.blanca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:50:25 CEST 2009

Hi everyone.

We are working with bringing up another audio codec with the Beagle Board.

Probably the issue we are seeing is related: we are having problems
when doing playback and observe that the information corresponding to
2 channels is being sent only through the left channel. We might have
some other problems too, since we are new to this kind of development,
but maybe our observations or yours could be useful to stabilize the
Beagle platform code.

Best regards,

Alex B.