[alsa-devel] Getting M-Audio JamLab simple controls to work

Greg Erwin gerwin at ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 18 10:01:04 CEST 2009

I have an M-Audio JamLab usb audio interface.  Long story short, it
works for the most part, but trying to use the simple controls via
amixer or alsamixer don't work.

I've filed a bug report about it a little while back that has quite a
bit of information in it:
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=4415

Anyway, I feel like it would't take a whole lot to get working (I hope),
but the thing is, I bet very few people actually have one.  I know a
little bit of C, and will be glad to help as much as I can.