[alsa-devel] hda Regression: jack doesn't mute speaker

Ortwin Glück odi at odi.ch
Thu Apr 16 09:31:12 CEST 2009

Ortwin Glück wrote:
> It's a MacBook Pro 2,1. Find the alsa-info attached.

Oh, ignore the module option. I had added that one just for now, but that gives
me a "Headphone" and "Speaker" control and no sound at all.

Well, I have removed the module option again, and also deleted the two files in
/var/lib/alsa. Now I get slightly different controls, same misbehaviour with the
jack though. (No idea what these "Mux" things are supposed to do, they appear to
have no effect.)

Ortwin