[alsa-devel] Need help on porting ALSA to ARM application baseboard

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:27:28 CEST 2009

Hi All ,

   I am working on ARM 926EJ-S Application baseboard . The board has a
LM4549 codec connected through an AACI prime cell . I am running Linux
2.6.26.5 on this board and the requirement now is to have an ogg vorbis
player running on the board , I am planning to use ogg123 for the same
purpose , but it requires ALSA driver on the board . Do you have any
information as to how to port ALSA on this particular board .

Regards
Diptopal Basu