[alsa-devel] ALSA:ATMEL: common arch for audio via ssc(patch 3/3: adding directories)

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 14:50:36 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:24:10AM +0200, Sedji Gaouaou wrote:
> This last patch contains the board specific files.
> I have not changed playpaq_wm8510.c, and I did few changes on
> eti_b1_wm8731.c.

It'd be better to submit this as two separate patches, one making the
modifications to eti_b1_wm8731.c and another doing the simple code move
(in either order).  This would make it easier to review the changes -
due to the file move they're not really visible in the current patch.

It'd also be good to see acks from Frank and Geoffrey since I can't test
any of this.

Thanks for doing this work - it looks good, unifying the support for the
AT91 and AVR32 platforms is a substantial win and it's good to see Atmel
contributing this support.