[alsa-devel] snd-usb-audio: Roland Fantom-G Support

Luís Filipe Lobo ellobo at ipb.pt
Wed Sep 17 16:23:32 CEST 2008

Hi!

The Roland Fantom-G is the most recent synth from Roland and is not supported in the current usb-audio version. I am
contacting this list to know how can I contribute to get it working.

I've added a new entry in usbquirks.h copied from Roland Edirol UA-100 and change the vendor/product id. Without further
changes I got midi working perfectly. Now I am having difficulty establishing a relation between the output of 'lsusb -v
...' and the remaining parameters in my usbquirks entry (endpoint, ep_attr, ...). Any help/references would be much
apreciated.

I also attached the output of 'lsusb -v -d 0582:00de' hoping it will be of any use.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
--
Luís Filipe Lobo