[alsa-devel] Realtek ALC268, Acer 4315 ?Use mic port as independent output?

Eliot Blennerhassett eliot at blennerhassett.gen.nz
Fri Oct 31 23:08:38 CET 2008

Thanks Takashi,

> The multi streams (not multi channels) aren't supported yet for
> Realtek codec support codes.  So it won't work as is.
> It's on my TODO list.

I'm certainly prepared to help with coding or testing (as a personal
project - no coding style arguments in this case ;)

> A basic framework was already prepared.
> spec->stream_analog_alt_playback can store the stream setup.
> But it's not used yet in the codec setup code.

Is there much missing before it can be used?

BTW do you have any idea about all the vendor-defined NIDs that aren't
described in the datasheet?
0x[04,05,09,0a,0b,0c,0d,11,17,1b,1f,20,21,22]

--
Eliot