[alsa-devel] ASoC: Merging at91 and avr32 dirs - test report

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Mon Oct 27 11:42:26 CET 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:57:43AM +0100, Sedji Gaouaou wrote:

> I am writing to know what is the current status about the at91/avr32
> merging?
> Is there any progress concerning the testing?
> What is required for the patch to be accepted?

Jukka seemed happy but we've had no testing at all on AVR32 so far as
far as I can see - Geoffrey had been going to test it but his hardware
broke.  I'd say the best thing now -rc1 is out is to merge the patches
as-is and then fix up any further issues that are identified later.

The playpaq support will need a small refresh for the current machine
driver, though.