[alsa-devel] volume scaling of usb audio class headset

Sean McNamara smcnam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:00:16 CEST 2008

I've had success with Plantronics headsets. In particular, the
Plantronics DSP-500 works well. I've tested it with numerous ALSA
releases, from 1.0.14 - 1.0.17 and some post-1.0.17 GIT builds. I've
never had a mixer problem with it.

This is just *me* speaking, of course, not alsa-project... any implied
endorsement is my personal one alone ;-)

Sean