[alsa-devel] Possible regression on Sigmatel 9205

Manuel Naranjo manuel at aircable.net
Wed Oct 15 17:02:50 CEST 2008

>>> Maybe a bug of pulse alsa-plugin I posted today?
>>>

>>> Takashi
>>>

>> I just thought it could be pulse. Where's the bug report? I would like
>> to take a look, maybe I can help.
>>

> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2008-October/011425.html
>

> Takashi

I'll check the patch and see if it makes a difference.

BTW how are the pin config information stored in structures like
dell_9205_m42_pin_configs been filled? I'm comparing this values to the
ones in dell .ini files and they aren't all the same. According to the
inf file I should use version M_4_8 and not M_4_2.

Thanks,
Manuel