[alsa-devel] Possible regression on Sigmatel 9205

Manuel Naranjo manuel at aircable.net
Wed Oct 15 14:30:19 CEST 2008

> Hello everyone,
>
> Sorry to interrupt you all, but I had been trying to get the digital mic
> of my Dell Inspiron 1521 for the last 5 days without any sucess.
> Thanks,
> Manuel
Hello again,

In my quest to discover what the hell is going on I got the STAC9205
datasheet from Integrated Device Technology (this guys bought the
techology from sigmatel).

I'm starting to get how the device works, but I have a question, is
there any special reason why ADC1 MUX isn't been routed?
(stac9205_mux_nids doesn't show it). As far as I get if you don't route
this piece then you don't get a route for the INPORT1 MUX.

Anyway, I'll keep reading too see if I can get how this thing works.

Cheers,
Manuel