[alsa-devel] (SoC) Does i.MX27's SSI work as I2S clock master?

ngc ngc at drvlabo.jp
Sun Nov 30 23:47:54 CET 2008

Hello.

I found some mistakes.
- AUDMUX configuration : Tx clock/fs direction
  I noticed this mistake when checking i.MX21's applicaton note #2628.
  The descriptions in the reference manual is very hard
  to understand the AUDMUX's specfications.
- in ADS board, TOUT/SSI2_MCLK is used to
  receive IRQ from MC13783,
  there is a conflict and the pin configuration was
  overwritten when register IRQ handler.

After correct the above mistakes, I could see the signals:
SSI_CLK,FS,TxDAT and MCLK.
But, still I have a problem.
Though I want to provide an oversampling clock with MCLK to the codec
device,
now the frequency of MCLK is same as SSI_CLK.
Can't the MCLK provide the oversampling frequency?