[alsa-devel] Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio (CA0110 chip)

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri Nov 28 15:42:06 CET 2008

At Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:36:30 +0100,
=?UTF-8?Q?Vedran_Mileti=C4=87?= wrote:

> 2008/11/21 Dmitri Seletski <drjoms at gmail.com>:
> > Hi Vedran, once again, could I get experimental drivers for Creative XFI pro
> > gamer drivers?(link sent to manuel seemed to be broken)
> > Regards
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Vedran Miletić <rivanvx at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> CA0110 HDA mode is supported in this tree:
> >>
> >> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-unstable-2.6.git;a=summary
> >> CA0111 (PCI version) is supported by snd-ca0106, not sure if CA0106
> >> mode can be supported that way too.

> >> --
> >> Vedran Miletić
> >

> Now I noticed that for some reason link got broken.
>
> Anyway, the correct link is:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-unstable-2.6.git;a=summary

FYI, I re-enabled CA0110 support again in unstable tree while it was
disabled due to the conflict with sbxfi driver.

It'd be appreciated if anyone with CA0110 can test the driver.
The snapshot tarball is available at:
    ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/snapshot/alsa-driver-unstable-snapshot.tar.gz

Note that *.gz is the original one and *.bz2 is automatically created
by kernel.org server.  If you don't find *.bz2, just wait for a
minute.

thanks,