[alsa-devel] Creative X-Fi driver integration

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Nov 26 16:16:23 CET 2008

At Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:40:59 +0100,
Sebastian Schneider wrote:

> What about Takashi's driver then? Will it be maintained or even integrated? Or will someone maintain the Creative driver?

I won't maintain my driver any more.  It makes no sense at this point.

We'll need to see with patience how Creative reacts.  No matter what,
someone needs to tell them...  If nothing happens really, we need to
fork from their driver, clean up to merge into the upstream.
But, it's no time to decide it now.

thanks,

Takashi