[alsa-devel] twl4030 asoc kcontrols and widgets

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Fri Nov 21 16:49:46 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:49:03AM +0200, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:

> So this is my current status, are you still interested to see these things?
> What else should I add before I send the patch?

If you're going to submit this stuff please send a series of incremental
patches - it makes things easier to review.  Since there seem to be a
few people working on this it's probably worth pushing stuff out as
people have it rather than waiting for everything to be complete and
coordinating through the ALSA tree.