[alsa-devel] Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi and X-Fi Titanium Series Linux 32bit/64bit Driver Source released

Sebastian Schneider Sebastian.Brian at gmx.de
Thu Nov 13 21:09:59 CET 2008

Did someone start to do some work on the driver and do some bugfixing? Or does Creative forbid to work on the driver and bring up some patches/fixes and new Features. And what about the Control Panel? Can someone manage it to bring support for the driver?

I would do it by myself, but I'm in game developing and have no clue how to work on a driver.

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a