[alsa-devel] Git branches with Gentoo fixes
Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò
flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:21:12 CET 2008
Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> writes:
> Thanks for fixing. If finished, please post again with summaries.
- Fix building speaker-test when NLS is enabled, locale.h was not being
- Fix alsaconf use of dialog by redirecting to a new descriptor, or
"snd-***" was tried for loading in case of errors;
- Replace modules-update with update-modules in alsaconf, since Gentoo
also use the same command name as Debian.
- Fix building with --as-needed ld option, by not passing library names
on LDFLAGS variables;
- Add --disable options for jack, pulseaudio, libsamplerate and
libavcodec based plugins, so that they can be disabled even if the
software is found in the system;
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/attachments/20081113/36471cda/attachment.sig
More information about the Alsa-devel