[alsa-devel] Git branches with Gentoo fixes

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:24:39 CET 2008

Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> writes:

> Use rather AC_ENABLE() instead of AC_WITH().
> It's more intuitive.

Okay, I actually had ENABLE in the original patch I made about two years
ago, but switched to WITH since speex was using that.

> BTW, we'd like also a sign-off in each commit by the committer for
> non-kernel repos (although not strictly needed).
> Don't forget to add --sign option at each time.

Done now, I've rewritten history for the repositories and now they all
should be fine.

I also further fixed the hdspmixer issue in the proper way, I was tired
for sure for not noticing the hack I've been using.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/