[alsa-devel] Git branches with Gentoo fixes

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:14:51 CET 2008

Hi all,

Since I have just had to fix (again) an --as-needed issues on alsa-tools
on the Gentoo ebuild, I've decided to clone the git repo and see to try
pushing (again, I'm sure I tried before) the Gentoo-specific patches.

You can find two git branches for alsa-tools and alsa-utils at these
addresses:

git://git.flameeyes.eu/others/alsa/alsa-tools.git
git://git.flameeyes.eu/others/alsa/alsa-utils.git

For the patches coming from users, the proper Author setting was done so
that they are reported coming from the correct contributor.

HTH,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/