[alsa-devel] Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi and X-Fi Titanium Series Linux 32bit/64bit Driver Source released

Sebastian Schneider Sebastian.Brian at gmx.de
Sat Nov 8 00:28:57 CET 2008

At least it is working with you. Amarok, mplayer, xine and all other players tell me that there is no sounddevice found. The driver is compiled on 2.6.27 installation went successful, the driver was also loaded without problems.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail