[alsa-devel] Driver: EMU USB 0404 driver development

Klaus Schulz kls.schlz at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:45:42 CET 2008

Hi folks.

I'd like to have a look at the subject of developing a driver for the EMU
0404 USB,
(at least to see to see how far I can get by myself)

I contacted EMU support via Internet - they didn't even answer my question.

I am wondering if there is a special channel of how to get in touch with
the EMU guys to get the specs and discussing the NDA subject?

THX