[alsa-devel] sound-unstable-snapshot doesn't compile

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Sun Nov 2 12:32:57 CET 2008

At Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:25:26 +0300,
The Source wrote:

> Takashi Iwai пишет:
> > At Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:07:19 +0100,
> > =?UTF-8?Q?Vedran_Mileti=C4=87?= wrote:
> >
> >> I get this error:
> >> CC [M]  /home/vedran/bin/alsa-driver-unstable/soc/soc-core.o
> >> In file included from /home/vedran/bin/alsa-driver-unstable/soc/soc-core.c:6:
> >> /home/vedran/bin/alsa-driver-unstable/soc/../alsa-kernel/soc/soc-core.c:
> >> In function 'soc_init_debugfs':
> >> /home/vedran/bin/alsa-driver-unstable/soc/../alsa-kernel/soc/soc-core.c:1075:
> >> error: implicit declaration of function 'debugfs_remove_recursive'
> >>

> > Fixed now.
> >

> > Takashi
> >

> Are there any changes in snd-sbxfi recently? Should I test and collect
> debug messages again with different apps? Can I help somehow (more
> testing perhaps)?

Only the module auto-loading was fixed.  I have now too little
information and time.

Right now I have less interest in the further development.
I guess someone who has the datasheet can improve the things.
Maybe I'll receive a test board in the next week or so, then I'll
give a bit more code changes.