[alsa-devel] problem with usb-audio and oss emulation

Kunal Singh kunal at singhkunal.com
Tue May 27 14:46:07 CEST 2008

Hi All,

	The first issue was resolved by disabling the "CONFIG_SND_PCM_OSS_PLUGINS <http://lxr.linux.no/linux/+code=CONFIG_SND_PCM_OSS_PLUGINS>".i.e. disable the OSS plug-in support under KernelConfigMenu->sound->alsa

	CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ON THIS?
	(2) Once I connect the iPod to my target, I can not any more use the default sound card. I read on the oss-emulation tutorial that this could be a problem with "dsp_map". But I am not able to check the current settings.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal