[alsa-devel] hdsp rpm support

Martin Tufnel martin.tufnel at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:00:40 CEST 2008

Hi Flo

That's great news!  Unfortunately, I don't have the unit yet so I'm unable
to test it for you.  However, I'm sure Roman would be very happy to give it
a go.  Roman?

Just to clarify, given the driver is finished but the user tools are still
under development, this means that the unit will basically work but not have
its full functionality - is this correct?

Also, did you use the new patched version of the firmware that Karl worked
on?

And, when do you think the driver will be incorporated into the main Alsa
code branch?

Thanks for your work!

Regards, Martin