[alsa-devel] Problem with intel-hda integrated audio

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Fri May 23 00:51:39 CEST 2008

IF this is the same issue as previously posted in alsa-user, then i have
an idea what may be going on.  Try rebooting the system with "acpi=off"
in the kernel boot parameters.  If this makes audio work, you have an
issue with your acpi tables.

Could you also download and run alsa-info.sh from
http://alsa-project.org/ Help to debug section?

Tobin