[alsa-devel] HG -> GIT migration

Ben Stanley Ben.Stanley at exemail.com.au
Tue May 20 16:12:28 CEST 2008

I tried tonight to run

git clone git at git.alsa-project.org:alsa-driver.git alsa-driver

I get the following output:
ben at mythtv:~/ubuntu-kernel/alsa-git$ git clone
git at git.alsa-project.org:alsa-driver.git alsa-driver
Initialized empty Git repository
in /home/ben/ubuntu-kernel/alsa-git/alsa-driver/.git/
The authenticity of host 'git.alsa-project.org (' can't be
RSA key fingerprint is da:f5:f8:5c:ed:a3:bc:78:a5:67:09:41:b6:a8:64:22.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'git.alsa-project.org,' (RSA) to
the list of known hosts.
Permissions on the password database may be too restrictive.
(I tried an empty password.)

So, can you please publish the RSA key fingerprint, and tell us how to
gain public read access?

I'd like to upload some changes later, do I need an account or something
to do that? Or just submit to ML? My changes *will* need review before

Ben Stanley.