[alsa-devel] [ALC262_FUJITSU patch_realtek.c] Use jack sense for both headphone outputs

Tony Vroon tony at linx.net
Mon May 19 12:31:09 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 12:23 +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Any reason to remove this?
> Otherwise the internal speaker won't react together with the Master volume.

It seemed to only take the internal headphone output into account, not
the dock headphone output. But if it's just to link the two volumes
together I'll add it back. It will fix the compile warning as well.
Its purpose was unclear to me.

Will the existing mechanism cope if 0x14 (internal HP output) is muted
and 0x1B (dock HP output) is not?

> Maybe a cleaner fix is to remove the bind_sw and bind_vol hacks and
> use vmaster instead.

Is there example code I can look at please?

> thanks,
> Takashi

Regards,
Tony V.