[alsa-devel] Problem with aloop

Gustavo da Silva Serra gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Tue May 13 15:45:19 CEST 2008

I tryied to use the HG versions, but they didn't work well for me. Maybe
you should give the 1.0.16 a try, just to make sure.
I need an asound.conf since my network application uses a very low
latency, that is not default. I am attaching my asound.conf.
Another possible source of problems are the artsd and esd daemons, are
they running?

Hope that helps.

Gustavo da Silva Serra        gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Tools & Technologies - T&T Engenheiros Associados Ltda.
Projetos de SW & HW - Desenvolvendo soluções.
Rua Riachuelo, 1098 Conj. 1204
Centro - Porto Alegre - CEP 90010-272
Fone DDR: (51)3220-3290
Fone/Fax: (51)3220-3220 / 3220-3206