[alsa-devel] Problem with aloop

Gustavo da Silva Serra gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Tue May 13 13:51:39 CEST 2008

I had some problems until I could figure it out how to configure alsa
properly in /etc/asound.conf. Maybe this could be your problem? What is
your alsa version? I heard that aloop didn't work well until 1.0.15, or
such (alsa guys: is this true?).

Gustavo da Silva Serra        gustavo.serra at tet.com.br
Tools & Technologies - T&T Engenheiros Associados Ltda.
Projetos de SW & HW - Desenvolvendo soluções.
Rua Riachuelo, 1098 Conj. 1204
Centro - Porto Alegre - CEP 90010-272
Fone DDR: (51)3220-3290
Fone/Fax: (51)3220-3220 / 3220-3206