[alsa-devel] Embedded I2S / 192khz

Andrew Paprocki andrew at ishiboo.com
Sat May 10 20:15:33 CEST 2008

Has anyone heard of this BridgeCo DM850 chip? It seems powerful, but
I'm not sure if there is any ALSA support from the company.. from the

"There are up to four Audio I/O ports, each with four I2S/I8S
interfaces operating at up to 192 kHz in both I2S and I8S

There are up to eight SPDIF interfaces operating at up to
192 kHz."