[alsa-devel] [Fwd: Re: Davinci ASoC support (patch)]

lokowich lokowich at acdstar.com
Fri Mar 28 15:27:04 CET 2008

Forwarded from davinci-linux-open-source list:

I've built this ASoC patch into my DaVinci git kernel (thanks for the
SENSORS tip), and can use aplay and speaker-test, but no sound.  Figured
it may be a mixer/volume control issue, but the alsamixer is unable to
open for a failed ioctl on USBDEVFS_IOCTL.  Not sure why there is a USB
dependency.  Noted that there is no /sys/class/sound/mixer in my sysfs.
Any ideas?

Mark