[alsa-devel] ALSA driver for Native Instruments sound hardware

kyr corali at freemail.gr
Wed Mar 26 18:53:01 CET 2008

O/H Daniel Mack ??????:
> Hi,
>
> On Mar 21, 2008, at 2:07 PM, kyr wrote:
>> I'd like to know if this driver support all of the 8 inputs/outputs
>> channels,
>> and if someone test it with xwax (xwax.co.uk).
>
> All inputs and outputs are supported, and the developer of xwax wanted
> to test his software with this interface. However, I don't know about
> his results or if he ever really did it. Maybe ask on their mailing list?
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel

Daniel hi,
There is a xwax user with the audio8dj interface but he has some trouble
to get it work well with xwax.
The device is working almost well with plughw:1,0,0 for the first
channel and plughw:1,0,1 for the second one.
But with very high latency.
Also refers that the alsamixer does not have any adjustments for in/outs.
How can you adjust the input/output levels? and the frequency? 44100,
48000 or 96000Hz?

Thanks in advance,
Kyriakos