[alsa-devel] no front speaker sound with ALC262

Rene Dohmen acidjunk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:37:39 CET 2008

Hi List,

I tried it with the NID's i think are connected to headphone and
speaker but so far no luck.

I'll have more time next friday but i was just wondering:
Is there a way to be 100% sure that this model is a new, not
supported model yet?

Can you explain what numbers i can use instead of the 0x3060?

I am trying to get the datasheets of the soundsystem used, i think
some custom board is used tot wire up the soundcard tot the internal
speakers.

Thanks

Grz Rene

Op Feb 29, 2008, om 5:57 PM heeft Takashi Iwai het volgende geschreven: