[alsa-devel] HDMI v. ICH8 on Dell XPS M1330

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Sun Mar 2 23:59:01 CET 2008

It is possible that HDMI audio is pulled from an unknown i2c bus on the
video chip.  3dfx did that a long time ago with their 3500 card for
their tv tuner portion.

I think at this point, unless Steven knows more, this may be unsupported
until nVidia adds support in their driver or opens up part of the spec.

Tobin