[alsa-devel] support for RME HDSPe RayDAT

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Thu Jun 26 09:35:47 CEST 2008

Matthijs,

> Ok, not being available yet explains a lot. Begin May, the card was
> already listed as 'available' at Thomann, then halfway May they
> mentioned 'delivery date 23rd of May', which made me conclude it is
> available already. But today their delivery date is listed as the 8th
> of July, so we'll have to wait a little longer...

The ADI8QS arrived one year late, so that's nothing. I'd rather have a
100% stable device than the usual rubbish.

> I assume they didn't release the programmers documentation yet?

No, it will be available with the card. But pretty soon afterwards you
can expect driver support, if it is not a completely different design
(which was none of the cards so far, just small differences, since they
are all based on their pretty stable FPGA design).

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net