[alsa-devel] support for RME HDSPe RayDAT

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Thu Jun 26 09:35:47 CEST 2008

> Ok, not being available yet explains a lot. Begin May, the card was
> already listed as 'available' at Thomann, then halfway May they
> mentioned 'delivery date 23rd of May', which made me conclude it is
> available already. But today their delivery date is listed as the 8th
> of July, so we'll have to wait a little longer...

The ADI8QS arrived one year late, so that's nothing. I'd rather have a
100% stable device than the usual rubbish.

> I assume they didn't release the programmers documentation yet?

No, it will be available with the card. But pretty soon afterwards you
can expect driver support, if it is not a completely different design
(which was none of the cards so far, just small differences, since they
are all based on their pretty stable FPGA design).

Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net