[alsa-devel] Nvida HDA MCP61 - Realtek ALC622 question

randall rlrathbun at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 16 18:23:40 CEST 2008

Andy:

Who works on the snd-hda-intel sound module?  I have been unable to get the
codec working on my Athlon 64 3200+ processor (64 bit libs) despite gradually
working my way up from Alsa 1.0.14 to 1.0.17.git and fighting YaST2 issues
with Suse 10.3

Since I do software development, I'd like to add my $0.02 worth of coding to
get the Alsa code working for my ECS EliteGroup motherboard as I have seen
others posting to the web frustrated by the same problem (indeed openSuse has
a web site devoted to soundcard issues, but no one has yet fixed this
problem)

I did a dump using the alsa-info.sh to pastebin, but probably have to run that
again.  http://pastebin.ca/1048637 is the latest dump of my board.

Randall