[alsa-devel] What does snd_pcm_delay() actually return?

RafałMużyło galtgendo at o2.pl
Tue Jun 10 16:01:42 CEST 2008

Just to add my 2c: wine 1.0-rc4 kind of "works" with pulseaudio 0.9.10,
however in a funny kind of way.
First of all, volume seems quite a bit lower than it should be and volume
control doesn't seem to work (or at least it's barely noticeable).
Then there's a silly effect:
'wine winmm_test wave' sometimes completes with 0-2 failures, sometimes hangs
(in a random spot).
I'm using standard pulseaudio asound.conf (from the webpage).
The strange thing is that wine opens hw:0 for default, while I think that
asound.conf should have changed that (though I may simple fail to understand
that file).