[alsa-devel] Problems regarding alsa-info.sh

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Tue Jun 10 10:35:05 CEST 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Travis Place wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have the power to update it, just for this one thing ? Im
> > take it the repo is still up, just not active.
>
> I'll switch the script to new repo and redirect old URL to new
> location tomorrow. I'm busy with other things today.

As promised, things are clear and maintainable again, now.

The "official" URLs for download and changelog are:

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh.changelog

They are redirected on ALSA server to real (but no so nice) URLs to
alsa-driver.git repo.

						Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>