[alsa-devel] Previous patch to alsa-info.sh

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri Jun 6 14:09:36 CEST 2008

At Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:29:43 +1000,
Travis Place wrote:

> I sent of a patch for alsa-info.sh  about a week or two ago now, and Im
> starting to think it lost amongst all the other posts. Unforunately my
> main system died, and is off getting warrantied, so i cant repost.
>
> Can someone look through the list and find the patch (it added a check
> to see if pastebin.ca was alive before posting to it, and falling back
> to --no-upload if it was down. Upped the version to 0.4.45 too i think)

The HG on alsa-project.org is blocked for updates due to HG->GIT
conversion.  So, it was pending.

Now I put this script to alsa-driver/utils directory.  The question is
how to extract it.  The gitweb seems to have a different interface
than HG.  I can get the latest raw file via the following:
  http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-driver.git;a=blob_plain;f=utils/alsa-info.sh

but this isn't easily pasted on wiki...

If any of you have a better URL or know how to put it on Wiki nicely,
please go ahead and fix Wiki page.

thanks,