[alsa-devel] testing of 1.0.17rc1 packages

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Tue Jun 3 14:50:36 CEST 2008

	finally, I prepared 1.0.17rc1 packages for testing. This is not
release announce - official 1.0.17rc1 packages might be little different.
I would like to invite people on devel list to test these packages,
because we moved from HG to GIT and the gap between releases was too big.

	Please, if you reach any major compilation or functionality issue,
e-mail me directly or on this list to fix this problem. I'm going to make
official release tomorrow.

Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>
Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer
ALSA Project, Red Hat, Inc.