[alsa-devel] No sound with ice_1724 when I restart the system since I upgrade to 2.6.26 (+workaround)

Amaury De Ganseman amaury.deganseman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:47:57 CEST 2008

Hi all, I think it's better to send here ;-)

Additional infos:

Kernel 2.6.26 from kernel.org

/proc/asound/cards:
0 [Juli           ]: ICE1724 - ESI Juli@
                      ESI Juli@ at 0xb400, irq 18

+ /var/lib/alsa/asound.state in attach (after stop alsasound, rm
asound.state and then restart alsa --> so sound is working)