[alsa-devel] [Alsa-user] is this card supported by ALSA?

Rene Herman rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
Thu Jul 17 06:08:47 CEST 2008

On 16-07-08 22:30, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> Maybe Rene meant '-R' (reverse patch) rather than '-r rejects_file'.

Hey, I said I made at least one error per post -- there wouldn't be any
logic in that all of a sudden not being so for the 3rd correction to
another post since that, obviously, is a post in itself.

I wonder what the error in this one is going to be. I should probably
start putting in deliberate typos in an attempt to avoid more sarious
damage.

Or maybe the sleep thing will have actually worked...

Rene.