[alsa-devel] Gateway Model: MT3707 driver??

Ya Bra nymo.lim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:56:57 CET 2008

Dear Alsa Driver's Developers,

I would like to express my gratitude to you all for your hard work
developing the sound driver for linux users' computers.

I am a beginner Ubuntu linux user. I recently tried to install the sound
driver for my Gateway Laptop. It shows in the driver list as HDA Intel
with an ATI manufacture.

Please let me know if your project has extended to support for sound in
such laptop's vendor like Gateway.

Or if you have any solution on how to configure such sound card like to
work, please let me know as well.

I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Yours Sincerely,

Nymo Lim,