[alsa-devel] [PATCH] asihpi version 3.09.09
linux at audioscience.com
Wed Jan 30 08:21:16 CET 2008
here is an update to the asihpi driver, please apply to alsa Hg if you see
fit. (BTW the previous version was only meant to be commented on, not
Main changes in this set:
* Redo comment formatting so block comments are properly indented with code
(bulk of changes)
* Remove HPI_UNUSED macro from hpifunc
* Remove error->string translation, hence strcpy
* Remove use of slab cache for DMA memory allocation tracking
* Rename some functions to give Hpi prefix, made others static
* Replace semaphore with mutex
* Make driver cleanup more 'normal'
hpi6205.c hpi6000.c hpimsgx.c
* Pull some error handling up into hpimsgx.c
Relevant DSP code changes (for alsa-firmware)
add record format check for supported format.
ASI6500/6500 - fix issue arising from back-to-back- adapter sample rate
ASI6000 - fix rare MP3 decode bug.
ASI6585 - add support for clock source Livewire.
ASI6416 - re-order control creation.
Signed-off-by: Eliot Blennerhassett <eblennerhassett at audioscience.com>
More information about the Alsa-devel