[alsa-devel] ACER Aspier 5630 (snd-hda-intel ALC883)

Marcin Floryan marcin.floryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:47:50 CET 2008

Hello!

I have had some problems using alsa sound on openSuse 10.3 wit the
above hardware: sound output OK but mic not working. Have seen many
relevant bugs and with the new driver the microphone is now working OK
so thanks for all the effort.

I was wondering now if there is anything I could do to help with
driver development to fine-tune for this particular hardware setup. I
can provide some further details or do some tests if guided a bit (I
am fairly comfortable modifying source code and compiling the driver)

Kind regards,
--
Marcin Floryan
http://marcin.floryan.pl/