[alsa-devel] Digital-Out (Toslink) on HDA-Intal (AD1986A)?

Fri Jan 25 15:57:55 CET 2008

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008 schrieb Takashi Iwai:
> The SPDIF is disabled intentionally for your model because no one
> could test it.  Does the patch below work?

I tried this patch on the newest hg-version a few minutes ago. Digital-Out
still does not work, even though there is a IEC958 in the alsamixer now.
By the way the digital-out is shared with the analog one (green 3,5mm jack). I
only get an analog stereo signal whatever the state of the IEC958 is.

Regards,
Martin

P.S.: There is also the not so demanding problem that the internal mic has
never been working