[alsa-devel] [Fwd: Re: Code relsease to alsa.]

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Mon Jan 21 18:26:32 CET 2008

At Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:14:31 -0800,
Tobin Davis wrote:

> Forwarded from the good people at Linuxant.
>
> Tobin

First of all, thanks for the patch.
Now just taking a quick look, I'd like to ask you about the following
items:

- Split the HSF modem part and other part.  The HSF modem part is
  hardly to be merged (as you know why), but the other parts could be
  merged easily if needed.

- Split the rest, misc fixes.  If the fix is reasonable, it should be
  applied immediately.

These will make both of our lives much easier.

And, one more thing:

- Give your sign-off to be merged to the upstream

This is mandatory for untrivial changes.  This clarifies the copyright
and avoids the possible legal issues in future.

thanks,

Takashi